Looking to expand your developer portfolio? Add the world’s fastest distributed SQL database for real-time analytical applications to your skillset.
Built with a unique, three-tiered storage architecture and designed for millisecond response times, SingleStoreDB eliminates performance bottlenecks and unnecessary data movement.
Brands like Hulu, Uber, Comcast and more choose SingleStoreDB to reduce operational and design burdens of their real-time analytical applications, supercharging limitless data experiences. Now, we’re happy to introduce the SingleStoreDB Certified Developer Exam — and flex your expertise developing applications on the #1 database for unified operational and analytical processing.
Everything You Need to Know About the SingleStoreDB Certified Developer Exam
A SingleStoreDB certification gives you an advantage over other job seekers — as well as recognition and opportunity for advancement in a crowded database and developer market.
Who can get certified?
The SingleStoreDB Certified Developer Exam is open to anyone interested in expanding their certification portfolio, and demonstrating an in-depth, well-rounded expertise of developing applications on the world’s fastest distributed SQL database for real-time analytical applications.
What is covered in the exam?
The exam questions have been developed and vetted by our own team of engineers. Designed to help you gain a well-rounded, comprehensive knowledge of SingleStoreDB, you’ll be tested against four key domains:
- Architecture. Demonstrate your knowledge of SingleStoreDB’s unique, three-tier storage architecture.
- Design. Demonstrate that you know how to create an efficient, functioning database schema in SingleStoreDB.
- Ingest. Demonstrate your knowledge of features including SingleStoreDB Pipelines, transforms, transactions and connectivity.
- Develop. Demonstrate your knowledge of SingleStoreDB Procedural SQL, DML, DDL and various data types.
Want to dive deeper into SingleStoreDB ahead of the exam? Check out SingleStore docs.
What Else Can I Expect From the Exam?
Here are a few additional details to know ahead of registering for the exam — including testing time, price, study materials and more:
- Length: The exam consists of 50 questions across the four previously described domains (architecture, design, ingest and develop).
- Timing: You’ll have 80 minutes to complete the exam.
- Format: The exam is proctored and completed online.
- Price: The exam fee is $100.
- Score to Pass: A passing score is 750 on a scale from 100-1000. In the event you don’t pass, there is a mandatory waiting period between attempts: 10 days after your first attempt, 30 days after your second attempt and 60 days after all subsequent attempts.
- Duration of Certification: Your SingleStoreDB Developer Exam Certification is valid for one year.
Ready to become an expert on the world’s fastest database? Register for the SingleStoreDB Certified Developer Exam today.